Essential Oils: Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil
supplements, skin care, vitamins, herbs, herbal products, minerals, body ,bath, homeopathy, aromatherapy, teas, health food, health books, sports fitness, weight, nutrition, beauty, beauty products, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin A&D, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, multi-vitamin, multi-vitamins, multiple vitamins, minerals, mineral, antioxidants, antioxidant, healing, ailments, ailment, Kava, St John''s Wort, wellness, preventative medicine, holistic, body building, body building supplements
Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil at discount prices! Discover the health benefits of Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil and more Essential Oils
Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $9.99
Your order will be shipped via UPS ground if this product is purchased.
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
Soothing of joints, purifying and cleansing, stimulating and invigorating, uplifting.
Stimulate your senses with the invigorating, uplifting allure of Cinnamon Leaf. Known for its distinctly spicy-sweet aroma, Cinnamon Leaf has been traditionally cherished for its ability to soothe overworked joints. Our Cinnamon Leaf Oil is steam distilled – steam is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
Country of Origin:
Clear light amber liquid
Spicy clove-like odor
Strength of Aroma:
Blends well with:
Bergamot, Lavender, Orange, Rosemary, and Sweet Orange
For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Joint Soothing Blend 1
- 2 ounces Carrier Oil
- 5 drops Cinnamon Oil
- 4 drops Eucalyptus Oil
- 4 drops Orange Oil
- 2 drops Fennel Oil
- Blend oils together and massage into joints as needed.
- Cool or Hot Compress for Respiratory & Circulation 2
- 1 quart hot or cool water
- 2 drops Orange Oil
- 2 drops Pine Oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper Oil
- 1 drop Geranium Oil
- Mix the oils with water in a large bowl. You can choose hot or cool water depending on preference. Place part of a towel or other cloth in the water and allow it to soak for at least 5 minutes. Apply to the forehead, chest and/or back as needed.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.
Awarded May 2011 from the Web's most trusted signal of high quality customer service.