Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil 10 ml Oil | Essential Oils Products | Puritan's Pride
cinnamon leaf 100 pure essential oil, Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil 10 ml Oil, cinnamon leaf pure essential oil, essential oils, essential oil, buy essential oils, essential oils buy, cinnamon oil, essential oil buy, pure essential oils, cinnamon essential oil, essential oil of cinnamon, essential oil cinnamon, cinnamon oil essential oil, cinnamon essential oils, essential oils cinnamon, cinnamon leaf, cinnamon leaf oil, pure essentials oils, cinnamon leaf essential oil, aromappeal™
Buy Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil 10 ml Oil & other Essential Oils Products. Traditional Uses: Soothing of joints, purifying and cleansing, stimulating and invigorating, uplifting.
Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Oil
3 for $14.97
Only $4.99 each
Your order will be shipped via UPS ground if this product is purchased.
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
Stimulate your senses with the invigorating, uplifting allure of Cinnamon Leaf. Known for its distinctly spicy-sweet aroma, Cinnamon Leaf has been traditionally cherished for its ability to soothe overworked joints and contribute to immune system health.
- Traditional Uses:
Soothing of joints, purifying and cleansing, stimulating and invigorating, uplifting.
Stimulate your senses with the invigorating, uplifting allure of
Cinnamon Leaf. Known for its distinctly spicy-sweet aroma, Cinnamon Leaf
has been traditionally cherished for its ability to soothe overworked
joints. Our Cinnamon Leaf Oil is steam distilled – steam is used to
vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and
condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name:
- Plant Part:
- Extraction Method:
- Country of Origin:
Clear light amber liquid
Spicy clove-like odor
- Strength of Aroma:
- Blends well with:
Bergamot, Lavender, Orange, Rosemary, and Sweet Orange
For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier
oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of
children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Joint Soothing Blend 1
- 2 ounces Carrier Oil
- 5 drops Cinnamon Oil
- 4 drops Eucalyptus Oil
- 4 drops Orange Oil
- 2 drops Fennel Oil
- Blend oils together and massage into joints as needed.
- Cool or Hot Compress for Respiratory & Circulation 2
- 1 quart hot or cool water
- 2 drops Orange Oil
- 2 drops Pine Oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper Oil
- 1 drop Geranium Oil
- Mix the oils with water in a large bowl. You can choose hot or cool water depending on preference. Place part of a towel or other cloth in the water and allow it to soak for at least 5 minutes. Apply to the forehead, chest and/or back as needed.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.