Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil 20 ml Oil | Tea Tree Oil Products | Puritan's Pride
essential oils, Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil 20 ml Oil, tea tree, tea tree oil, buy essential oils, buy essential oil, pure essential oil, pure essential oils, buy tea tree oil, tea tree oils, tea tree essential oil, tea tree oil essential oil, pure tea tree oil, tea tree products, tea tree essential oils, tea tree oil products, pure essentials oils, aromappeal™, tea tree pure essential oil, tea tree 100 pure essential oil, aromappeal essential oils
Buy Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil 20 ml Oil & other Tea Tree Oil Products. Tea Tree Oil has a strong, freshly pleasant aroma & has been traditionally used for skin care and immune health.
Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $12.99
Your order will be shipped via UPS ground if this product is purchased.
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
For total body purification, go with the cleansing, invigorating power of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil has a strong, freshly pleasant aroma and has been traditionally used for skin care and immune health.
- Traditional Uses: Purifying, uplifting, cleansing.
- History: Can be used by the drop directly on the skin to cleanse and purify. Tea tree oil is an important therapeutic and cosmetic essential oil. Despite its less than beautiful fragrance it should figure prominently in any beginner or advanced aromatherapist's repertoire. An oily scalp can also benefit from an application of tea tree. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves and Stems
- Extraction Method: Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and branch tips.
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, camphoraceous
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood,
Rosemary and Thyme.
- Caution: For
external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier
oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of
children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Skin Cleansing and Antiseptic Blend 1
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 4 drops Clary Sage Oil
- 3 drops Geranium Oil
- 3 drops Patchouli Oil
- 2 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 2 drops Cedarwood Oil
- 2 drops Juniper Oil
- Blend Oils together and apply to specific areas of skin where needed.
- Scalp Soothing Blend
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 4 drops Cedarwood Oil
- 4 drops Pine Oil
- 3 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 3 drops Rosemary Oil
- Blend oils together and then massage into scalp. Leave the oils in for approximately 10 to 20 minutes and then shampoo.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.