- Provides antioxidant support**
- Supports healthy circulation and contributes to heart function**
- May help with the occasional discomforts of PMS**
- May be used for Perimenopause support**
- Aids with maintaining healthy skin**
- Assists with eye health**
- Helps maintain glucose levels already within a normal range**
Pycnogenol® is the extract of the bark of the French maritime pine tree. As a unique and powerful natural plant extract, Pycnogenol® possesses superior antioxidant properties that help fight against free radicals the body’s cells, such as the eye and skin cells.** Pycnogenol® supports a healthy heart, and was found in one study at 200 mg to help maintain blood pressure already within a normal range.1** Laboratory studies have shown that Pycnogenol® supports the immune system, helps maintain glucose levels already within a normal range and may offer natural support for the discomforts of PMS in women.**
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product is protected by one or more of U.S. Patents #5,720,956 / #6,372,266 and other international patents.
1Hosseini, S., et al. Nutr Res. 2001. 21:1251-1260.No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.