White Camphor 100% Pure Essential Oil 10 ml Oil | Camphoraceous Products | Puritan's Pride
white camphor 100 pure essential oil, White Camphor 100% Pure Essential Oil 10 ml Oil, white camphor pure essential oil, essential oils, essential oil, buy essential oils, essential oils buy, buy essential oil, essential oil buy, pure essential oil, pure essential oils, camphor oil, camphor essential oil, pure essentials oils, essential oil camphor, white camphor, buy pure essential oils, white camphor oil, aromappeal™
Buy White Camphor 100% Pure Essential Oil 10 ml Oil & other Camphoraceous Products. Traditional Uses: Clarifying, revitalizing, and Invigorating.
White Camphor 100% Pure Essential Oil
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $9.99
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
White Camphor has a fresh, slightly leafy aroma that clarifies your mindset, leaving you feeling balanced, enlightened, and uplifted. Its invigorating scent will heighten your senses.
- Traditional Uses: Clarifying, revitalizing, and Invigorating.
- History: White
Camphor has a fresh, slightly leafy aroma that clarifies your mindset,
leaving you feeling balanced, enlightened, and uplifted. Its
invigorating scent will heighten your senses. This vibrant oil is
powerfully distinct – it’s an oil that’s best used sparingly in your
aromatherapy concoctions. Our White Camphor Oil is
steam distilled – steam is used to vaporize the oils and active
ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of
the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora Sieb (Lauraceae)
- Plant Part: Branches, Roots, Stump, Stems, Leaves, Trunk, Twigs, Bark and Roots
- Extraction Method: Steam
Distillation from the Ground Dry Wood. Fractional Distillation of
Crude Camphor Oil after the Camphor has been Crystallized out.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Aromatic Scent: Camphorous
- Color: Clear
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Basil, Chamomile, Lavender, and Rosemary
- Caution: For
external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier
oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of
children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Revitalizing Inhalant Blend 2
- 8 drops Rosemary Oil
- 4 drops Peppermint Oil
- 3 drops Basil Oil
- 1 drop White Camphor Oil
- Blend oils together in a small. Inhale from bottle as needed.
- Stimulating and Uplifting Bath 3
- 4 drops Lavender Oil
- 4 drops Sweet Orange Oil
- 3 drops White Camphor Oil
- 3 drops Rosemary Oil
- 2 drops Geranium Oil
- 2 drops Lemon Oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit Oil
- Add the oils to a warm bath as the tub is filling and soak for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.