Co Q-10 Supplements
- 54 Products in Co Q-10
Coenzyme Q-10 (Co Q-10) supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.**
Nearly every cell in the body needs Coenzyme Q-10 for the production of energy.**
Co Q-10 levels can decrease as we age.**
Did you know your statin medication may be lowering your Co Q-10 levels?
Q-Sorb™, our Coenzyme Q-10 supplement, can help replenish Co Q-10 that statin medications take away.
Remember, Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q-10.
Above Statements not applicable to all products below.
200 mg/1000 mg / 30 Softgels
3 for $40.47
Only $13.49 each
5 for $53.95
Only $10.79 each
100 mg / 15 Softgels
120 mg / 30 Capsules
3 for $23.97
Only $7.99 each
5 for $31.95
Only $6.39 each
Over 25% OFF
Reg. Price: $54.99
4 oz Cream
3 for $25.47
Only $8.49 each
5 for $33.95
Only $6.79 each
200 mg / 30 Softgels
3 for $22.47
Only $7.49 each
5 for $29.95
Only $5.99 each
120 mg / 120 Softgels
3 for $56.97
Only $18.99 each
5 for $75.95
Only $15.19 each
200 mg / 240 Softgels
3 for $149.97
Only $49.99 each
5 for $199.95
Only $39.99 each
100 mg / 120 Softgels
3 for $155.97
Only $51.99 each
5 for $194.95
Only $38.99 each
30 mg / 200 Softgels
3 for $31.47
Only $10.49 each
5 for $41.95
Only $8.39 each
400 mg / 60 Softgels
3 for $80.97
Only $26.99 each
5 for $107.95
Only $21.59 each
300 mg / 30 Softgels
3 for $112.77
Only $37.59 each
5 for $140.95
Only $28.19 each
Coenzyme Q10 (usually shortened to Co Q-10) is a natural compound found at the heart of most cells in the body. From its home in the mitochondria, it gathers important components from glucose and fatty acids to produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the molecule which functions as the primary source of cellular energy.
In addition to providing energy to the cells, ATP drives a number of biological processes such as muscle contraction and protein production.
Also known as ubiquinone, Co Q-10 also functions as an antioxidant. The name comes from the word ubiquitous, meaning it is found throughout the body. Japanese scientists first reported its beneficial properties in the 1960s.
Co Q-10 levels may decrease with age, and may also be affected by exercise and environmental stressors. The use of statin medications can also apparently lower Co Q-10 levels. (Note: Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q-10.)
- Co Q-10 is essential to the production of energy by almost every cell in the body.
- Co Q-10 is important for tissues and organs that have high energy requirements.
- Co Q-10 supports energy production within the heart, brain and muscles.
- Co Q-10 is naturally found in the energy producing cells of the heart.
- Co Q-10 plays a role in the body's production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the basic energy component of the human cell.
- Co Q-10 plays a role in helping the body convert food to energy.
- Levels of Co Q-10 may be affected by age, exercise and environmental stressors.
- Co Q-10 can provide beneficial properties when applied topically.
- Co Q-10 supports mitochondrial energy production.
- Co Q-10 is a naturally occurring, fat-soluble antioxidant which helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
- Co Q-10 important for supporting heart health.
- High daily dosages of Co Q-10 can help to increase the levels of Co Q-10 in the body to support cardiovascular and health.
- Co Q-10 helps support healthy blood pressure levels already in a normal range.
- Co Q-10 can replenish what statin medications can deplete. (Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medication while supplementing with Co Q-10.)
- Co Q-10 may promote nervous system health.
Since Co Q-10 is known to be involved with energy production and other individual processes in the body, some scientists believe it might be linked to a wide variety of health benefits. Co Q-10 can support energy production, support healthy blood flow, act as an antioxidant, and play a role in supporting heart health.
Every cell needs Coenzyme Q-10, but there is no dietary requirement since the body can usually manufacture what it needs. However, supplementation may be useful for certain individuals. Here are the best sources of Co Q-10:
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.