Co Q-10 Supplements
- 9 Products in Co Q-10
Coenzyme Q-10, often called Co Q-10 (coq10), is best known for supporting a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.**
Your statin medication may be lowering your Co Q-10 levels and Q-Sorb™, our Coenzyme Q-10 supplement, can help replenish Co Q-10 that statin medications take away.
Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful weapon for a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.**
Coenzyme Q-10 helps convert food to energy and may be important to cognitive and nervous system health.**
Ubiquinol is an advanced form of Coenzyme Q-10.
Remember, Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q-10.
Good oral health is linked to cardiovascular health – Co Q-10 supports both!**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below.
100 mg / 120 Softgels
3 for $194.97
Only $64.99 each
5 for $259.95
Only $51.99 each
100 mg / 60 Softgels
3 for $104.97
Only $34.99 each
5 for $139.95
Only $27.99 each
100 mg / 240 Softgels
3 for $79.47
Only $26.49 each
5 for $105.95
Only $21.19 each
100 mg / 60 Tablets
3 for $44.97
Only $14.99 each
5 for $59.95
Only $11.99 each
100 mg / 120 Softgels
3 for $41.97
Only $13.99 each
5 for $55.95
Only $11.19 each
100 mg / 60 Softgels
3 for $22.47
Only $7.49 each
5 for $29.95
Only $5.99 each
100 mg / 4 fl oz Liquid
Reg. Price: $21.99
100 mg / 30 Softgels
Currently on back order.
Item expected back in 10 days
Click here for other sizes
3 for $11.97
Only $3.99 each
5 for $15.95
Only $3.19 each
100 mg / 15 Softgels
Coenzyme Q10 (usually shortened to Co Q-10) is a natural compound found at the heart of most cells in the body. From its home in the mitochondria, it gathers important components from glucose and fatty acids to produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the molecule which functions as the primary source of cellular energy.
In addition to providing energy to the cells, ATP drives a number of biological processes such as muscle contraction and protein production.
Also known as ubiquinone, Co Q-10 also functions as an antioxidant. The name comes from the word ubiquitous, meaning it is found throughout the body. Japanese scientists first reported its beneficial properties in the 1960s.
Co Q-10 levels may decrease with age, and may also be affected by exercise and environmental stressors. The use of statin medications can also apparently lower Co Q-10 levels. (Note: Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q-10.)
- Co Q-10 is essential to the production of energy by almost every cell in the body.
- Co Q-10 is important for tissues and organs that have high energy requirements.
- Co Q-10 supports energy production within the heart, brain and muscles.
- Co Q-10 is naturally found in the energy producing cells of the heart.
- Co Q-10 plays a role in the body's production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the basic energy component of the human cell.
- Co Q-10 plays a role in helping the body convert food to energy.
- Levels of Co Q-10 may be affected by age, exercise and environmental stressors.
- Co Q-10 can be absorbed into the outer layers of the skin to provide its beneficial properties.
- Co Q-10 supports mitochondrial energy production.
- Co Q-10 supports muscle health.
- Co Q-10 is a naturally occurring, fat-soluble antioxidant which helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
- Co Q-10 is a powerful weapon in supporting heart health.
- High daily dosages of Co Q-10 can help to increase the levels of Co Q-10 in the body to support cardiovascular protection and overall health benefits.
- Co Q-10 helps support healthy blood pressure levels already in a normal range.
- Co Q-10 can replenish what statin drugs can deplete. (Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medication while supplementing with Co Q-10.)
- Co Q-10 may promote nervous system health.
Since Co Q-10 is known to be involved with energy production and other individual processes in the body, some scientists believe it might be linked to a wide variety of health benefits. Co Q-10 can support energy production, support healthy blood flow, and act as an antioxidant, which all can play a role in supporting heart health.
Every cell needs Coenzyme Q-10, but there is no dietary requirement since the body can usually manufacture what it needs. However, supplementation may be useful for certain individuals. Here are the best sources of Co Q-10:
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.