- 4 Products in Cohosh
Puritan's Pride Black Cohosh helps with the mild mood
changes, hot flashes / night sweats, occasional sleeplessness
and day-to-day anxiety associated with menopause
Black Cohosh is a holistic solution to this natural stage of a woman's life.
Black Cohosh capsules and liquids help to support a woman’s unique physiology and have positive influence on the natural changes that occur before, during and after the menopausal years.**
Black Cohosh comes in capsules, liquids, and as a tea.
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
500 mg / 1 fl oz Liquid
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $14.39
Buy 2 Get 3 Free
5 for $28.78
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $13.99
Buy 2 Get 3 Free
5 for $27.98
40 mg / 60 Vegi Caps
Reg. Price: $10.99
40 mg / 120 Vegi Caps
Currently on back order.
Please check back soon
Black cohosh, a member of the buttercup family, is native to the forests of North America, especially the area bounded by the Great Lakes on the north, Georgia on the south, and Arkansas on the west. It grows from a gnarled black root, but has a smooth stem and big, jagged-edged leaves.
Black cohosh is a perennial herb which likes the deep shade of moist hillsides, much like other medicinal plants such as goldenseal and ginseng. In summer, it blooms with spikes of milky, white flowers, and some varieties reach a height of nine feet.
This perennial is known by a dizzying variety of other names rattleweed, cimicifuga, bugbane, rattle root, squaw root, baneberry, black snake root, bugwort, and richweed.
- Black cohosh provides nutritional support for menopause and is one of the leading herbs for women's health.
- Black cohosh is suited for women around the time of menopause and is a holistic solution to a natural stage of life.
- Black cohosh is a non-synthetic answer for menopausal relief.
- Black cohosh is famous for its ability to promote menopausal health and has been successfully used in Europe for decades.
- Black cohosh is native to eastern North America and was widely used by Native American tribes, including the Cherokee, Delaware, Iroquois, and Penobscot.
- Black Cohosh has a positive influence on the natural changes that occur before, during and after the menopausal years.
- Black cohosh helps with mild mood changes, occasional sleeplessness and day-to-day anxiety associated with menopause.
- Black cohosh gives you the support you need to manage the emotional changes which occur in a woman's body over time.
- Black cohosh helps support the unique physiology of a woman, especially when PMS strikes, during times of occasional stress, or around the menopausal years.
- Black cohosh promotes a positive outlook and helps alleviate the mood changes associated with menopause.
- Black cohosh contains many compounds which are beneficial to health including Vitamin A, fatty acids, actein, 27-deoxyacteine, isoferulic acids, salicylic acid, tannins, resins, starches and sugars.
- The primary use of black cohosh today is to help with menopausal symptoms. It contains phytoestrogens and has an effect similar to estrogen, the female hormone which governs the menstrual cycle.
- Declining estrogen levels are responsible for hot flashes and other symptoms which accompany menopause. Black cohosh provides natural support to help with hot flashes and night sweats. It also has a positive influence on mood changes which may accompany the menopausal years.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.