From the manufacturer’s label
The Aromatherapy Whisper is a breakthrough in essential oil technology. The Whisper essential oil diffuser is the only quiet nebulizing diffuser. Customize the settings for your best personal experience. Interval timing controls provide excellent flexibility.
The Aroma-Whisper uses only cold air and no heat or water to naturally vaporize the essential oils without damaging their molecular structure or powerful therapeutic properties.
• Use when QUIET oil diffusion is required.
• Great for Spas, Yoga, Massage Therapy and personal use.
• Easy to use “Quick Change” Oil system
• Used for air purification & more
Diffuser World's diffusers are the most "easy to clean" diffuser systems on the market.
For cleaning instructions, find your diffuser below:
• Quick-Clean: If you feel there could be an oil clog, then a "quick-clean" can fix the problem. Pour a little alcohol (Rubbing, Vodka, Ever-Clear) in an empty essential oil bottle and diffuse for a couple of minutes in a well-ventilated area. You can also diffuse orange or lemon essential oils as they are natural cleaners.
• Deep-Clean: To "deep-clean", first remove the atomizer attachment from its base. The oil clogs develop in the atomizer attachment, usually in the straw. Twist off the essential oil bottle. NEVER try to remove the straw piece in the atomizer attachment. Immerse the atomizer attachment in alcohol (Rubbing, Vodka, Ever-Clear). Let the atomizer attachment remain completely immersed in alcohol for some time depending on the thickness of the oil or resin build up, generally ten minutes. This will clean the buildup and will not harm the diffuser. Rinse with warm water.
• Clog Prevention/Maintenance: Run a "quick-clean" between each oil change or refill.
• Do not set on any surface that can be damaged by essential oils. Only use in an upright position. Do not tilt unit with the essential oil bottle or atomizer attached. Remove bottle and atomizer attachment before transporting.