♦ Puritan's Pride provides these articles for information only. They are not approved or recommended by us, do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and are not meant to replace professional medical advice or apply to any products.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Puritan's Pride site. Product sold on this site are for personal use and not for resale. All orders placed through this website are subject to Puritan's Pride acceptance, in its sole discretion. This means that Puritan's Pride may refuse to accept, or may cancel, any order, whether or not it has been confirmed, without liability to you or any third party. Puritan's Pride reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer.
If you would like to unsubscribe from future Puritan's Pride emails, please click here to unsubscribe.
^ Same Item, Same Size Puritan's Pride Brand Products. Certain products, including clearance section items, may be excluded. All products subject to availability. To expedite orders, we may substitute smaller bottles if ordered quantity is out of stock. Terms and conditions subject to change. Free Shipping offers apply within the contiguous 48 U.S. states; will automatically apply to your cart at checkout; not valid on orders greater than $1,000.00 USD or on prior purchases.
‡Recent media coverage has focused on the ingredients generically.
†Individual results may vary
Puritan's Pride, 1233 Montauk Highway, PO Box 9001, Oakdale, NY 11769-9001
Directions: Adults: 18 years of age and older - This Product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours) every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
WARNING: Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomit with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularily with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- warfarin, clopidogrel, or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- presecription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- digoxin (heart medicine)
- tacrolimus (Immune system medicine)
- prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infections) Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months