Myrrh in Jojoba Oil Blend 15 ml Oil | Essential Oils Products | Puritan's Pride
myrrh essential oil blend, essential oil, jojoba oil, aura cacia, buy essential oils, aura cacia oil, myrrh oil, oil of myrrh, jojoba oils, aura cacia oils, aura cacia essential oils, aura cacia essential oil, essential oil aura cacia, jojoba oil buy, buy jojoba oil, myrrh essential oil, essential oil myrrh, myrrh essential oils, aura cacia aromatherapy, aura cacia jojoba oil
Buy Myrrh in Jojoba Oil Blend 15 ml Oil & other Essential Oils Products. Aura Cacia proudly brings you Myrrh Essential Oil which has traditional been used for skin soothing purposes.
Myrrh in Jojoba Oil Blend
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $13.49
Reg. Price: $14.99
Your order will be shipped standard ground if this product is purchased
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
The richly decadent earthy aroma of Myrrh Oil gently inspires total body harmony, allowing you to indulge in peaceful serenity. Myrrh has a history of traditional use for skin soothing purposes, as well as for digestive and respiratory health.
Warm Woods Diffusion Blend
This diffusion features the sacred scents of frankincense and myrrh and evokes a meditative walk in a pristine forest.
Combine oils. Apply drops to replacement pads that come with Aura Cacia Room Diffuser. Reapply as needed. Or use a candle aromatherapy lamp: fill bowl with 1/4 water, add oils to water, light candle.
Recipe provided by Aura Cacia
- Respiratory Inhalation Blend 1
- 1 quart Hot water
- 3 drops Frankincense Oil
- 2 drops Myrrh Oil
- 1 drop Peppermint Oil
- Pour water into a two quart glass bowl and mix in essential oils. Drape towel over head to allow steam to be inhaled. Keep head at least 5 inches from bowl. Inhale for 2 minutes. Repeat as necessary.
- Skin Cleansing and Antiseptic Blend 8
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 5 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 5 drops Lime Oil
- 2 drops Myrrh Oil
- 2 drops Basil Oil
- 2 drops Bergamot Oil
- 2 drops Lemon Oil
- Blend Oils together and apply to specific areas of skin where needed.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.