From the Manufacturer's Label:
With a captivatingly pure scent that’s slightly floral, earthy and fresh, Helichrysum is a cleansing oil with an array of traditional uses.
- Traditional Uses: Skin health, purifying and cleansing, soothing joints, respiratory health, and Neurotonic for nervous system health.
- History: With a captivatingly pure scent that’s slightly floral, earthy and fresh, Helichrysum is a cleansing oil with an array of traditional uses. Helichrysum Oil is also known for supporting respiratory, skin and joint health. Our Helichrysum Oil is steam distilled – steam is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name: Helicrysum angustifolia
- Plant Part: Flowering Tops of Plant
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: Croatia
- Color: Pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Chamomile, Lavender, Clary Sage, and Rose.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.