Myrrh Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil 15 ml Oil | Essential Oils Products | Puritan's Pride
myrrh essential oil blend, essential oil, jojoba oil, aura cacia, buy essential oils, aura cacia oil, myrrh oil, oil of myrrh, jojoba oils, aura cacia oils, aura cacia essential oils, aura cacia essential oil, essential oil aura cacia, jojoba oil buy, buy jojoba oil, myrrh essential oil, essential oil myrrh, myrrh essential oils, aura cacia aromatherapy, aura cacia jojoba oil
Buy Myrrh Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil 15 ml Oil & other Essential Oils Products. Aura Cacia proudly brings you Myrrh Essential Oil which has traditional been used for skin soothing purposes.
Myrrh Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $14.99
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
The richly decadent earthy aroma of Myrrh Oil gently inspires total body harmony, allowing you to indulge in peaceful serenity. Myrrh has a history of traditional use for skin soothing purposes, as well as for digestive and respiratory health.
- Traditional Uses: Respiratory health, digestive health, skin health, and Tranquility and serenity.
- History: The
richly decadent earthy aroma of Myrrh Oil gently inspires total body
harmony, allowing you to indulge in peaceful serenity. Myrrh has a
history of traditional use for skin soothing purposes, as well as for
digestive and respiratory health. We provide Myrrh Oil in a base of
Jojoba Oil – Jojoba complements all types of essential oils by helping
to balance any aromatic blend. Our Myrrh Oil is steam distilled – steam
is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be
extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
- Plant Part: Gum Resin
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Yemen
- Aromatic Scent: Spicy, Earthy, Rich
- Color: Pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Mild
- Blends well with: Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Thyme
- Caution: For
external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier
oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of
children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Respiratory Inhalation Blend 1
- 1 quart Hot water
- 3 drops Frankincense Oil
- 2 drops Myrrh Oil
- 1 drop Peppermint Oil
- Pour water into a two quart glass bowl and mix in essential oils. Drape towel over head to allow steam to be inhaled. Keep head at least 5 inches from bowl. Inhale for 2 minutes. Repeat as necessary.
- Skin Cleansing and Antiseptic Blend 8
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 5 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 5 drops Lime Oil
- 2 drops Myrrh Oil
- 2 drops Basil Oil
- 2 drops Bergamot Oil
- 2 drops Lemon Oil
- Blend Oils together and apply to specific areas of skin where needed.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.