Essential Oils: Pine 100% Pure Essential Oil
pine oil, pine essential oil, pure pine oil, essential oil pine, aromappeal, essential oils, buy pure essential oils
Pine 100% Pure Essential Oil at discount prices! Discover the health benefits of Pine 100% Pure Essential Oil and more Essential Oils. Pine 100% Pure Essential Oil is brought to you by Aromappeal to awaken your senses with the woody, evergreen aroma of Pine.
Pine 100% Pure Essential Oil
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $12.99
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
Awaken your senses with the woody, evergreen aroma of Pine. This vibrant oil is powerfully distinct and has the ability to leave you centered and utterly refreshed.
- Traditional Uses: Refreshing and uplifting.
Awaken your senses with the woody, evergreen aroma of Pine. This vibrant
oil is powerfully distinct and has the ability to leave you centered
and utterly refreshed. Our Pine Oil is dry distilled - a dry heat is used to
release the vapors from the pine, so they can be extracted and
condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name:
- Plant Part:
- Extraction Method:
- Country of Origin: Siberia
Colorless to yellowish liquid
Woodsy, characteristic of fresh pine needles
- Strength of Aroma:
- Blends well with:
Citronella, clary sage, eucalyptus, frankincense, juniper, lavender, rosemary and tea tree.
For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier
oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of
children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Cool or Hot Compress for Respiratory & Circulation 1
- 1 quart hot or cool water
- 2 drops Orange Oil
- 2 drops Pine Oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper Oil
- 1 drop Geranium Oil
- Mix the oils with water in a large bowl.
You can choose hot or cool water depending on preference.
Place part of a towel or other cloth in the water and allow it to soak for at least 5 minutes. Apply to the forehead, chest and/or back as needed.
- Scalp Soothing Blend
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 4 drops Cedarwood Oil
- 4 drops Pine Oil
- 3 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 3 drops Rosemary Oil
- Blend oils together and then massage into scalp. Leave the oils in for approximately 10 to 20 minutes and then shampoo.
- Respiratory Chest Rub 1
- 1 ounce carrier oil
- 4 drops Pine Oil
- 3 drops Eucalyptus Oil
- 2 drops Frankincense Oil
- 2 drops Rosemary Oil
- Mix oils together and massage over your chest and back as needed.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.