Recognized by its strong, minty-fresh herbal scent, Rosemary has a woody undertone that can leave you feeling balanced and refreshed. Our Rosemary Oil is steam distilled – this assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name:
Rosmarinus officinalis L.
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: A strong, minty fresh herbaceous scent and a woody balsamic undertone
- Strength of Aroma: Medium-High
- Blends well with: Lavender, Citronella, Pine, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Leaf.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.