- 5 Products in GABA
GABA is a neurotransmitter that functions as part of the nervous system.**
Known for its important contributions to the nervous system, GABA can make a healthy addition to your daily regimen.**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
Currently on back order.
Item expected back in 10 days
500 mg/2 mg / 100 Capsules
Over 45% OFF
6 oz Powder
Over 40% OFF
2 fl oz Cream
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a non-essential amino acid found in virtually every part of the brain. GABA is formed by the enzyme glutamic acid decarboxylase with a little help from Vitamin B6.
GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system capable of blocking cell-to-cell transmissions. It's a type of safety valve. Its function is to limit neuron activity and prevent cells from getting carried away and over-firing impulses. With niacinamide (B3) and inositol, GABA prevents anxiety and stress-related messages from reaching the motor centers of the brain. It is essential for brain metabolism.
- GABA functions as a neurotransmitter naturally produced in the brain that functions as part of the nervous system.
- GABA works to support cellular function, especially in the brain.
- GABA is an amino acid found in brewer's yeast.
- GABA can calm the central nervous system.
- GABA appears to inhibit nerve cells in the brain from firing and causing over-activity.
- GABA is believed to be involved in the sleep cycle, thus yielding a more restful night of sleep.
- GABA's effects on nerve impulses can help soothe the body and support overall well-being.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.