Ginkgo Biloba Supplements
- 2 Products in Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo Biloba helps improve memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.**
Many adults age 65 and older have memory concerns.
Ginkgo Biloba promotes healthy brain function and mental focus.**
Ginkgo Bilboa promotes healthy circulation to the arms, legs and brain.**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
120 mg / 100 Capsules
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $9.34
Reg. Price: $16.99
Buy 2 Get 3 Free
5 for $18.68
Reg. Price: $33.98
120 mg / 200 Capsules
Currently on back order.
Please check back soon
Click here for other sizes
One could make a strong case that ginkgo biloba the tree from which the extract ginkgo is obtained is the most interesting tree you'll ever learn about.
First of all, not many trees emit a strongly unpleasant odor, but the fruit of the ginkgo biloba does. It has an odor so repulsive it has been likened to dog droppings or rancid butter.
Secondly, ginkgos are dioecious, which means some trees are female and others are male.
And finally, the ginkgo biloba is sometimes called a living fossil because in a way, it really is. Its form hasn't changed in millions of years in fact, it hasn't changed at all since the Triassic Period ended more than 200 million years ago. How can that be?
You may wonder how we know that. Well, fossils formed during that period captured the ginkgo tree exactly as it was then and that's identical to the way it is today. That makes ginkgo biloba the world's oldest living species of tree.
The ginkgo is native to east China where it was revered by Buddhist monks, and where a single tree can live as long as 1,000 years. Surprisingly, the ginkgo biloba still surviving today is the only remaining variety from what was once a large family of trees.
However, it isn't the age of the tree or the smell of its fruit that makes the ginkgo tree interesting to us here it's the leaves.
Ginkgo's unique, fan-shaped leaves grow from both ends of its branches, and from its stubby, spur shoots. Most importantly, they house the substances which make ginkgo nutritionally important.
- Ginkgo contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body.
- Ginkgo supports healthy circulation to the extremities.
- Ginkgo provides you with the supplemental nutrition you need to support circulation.
- Ginkgo supports mental alertness.
- Ginkgo supports healthy brain function.
- Ginkgo is perfect for occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.
- Ginkgo supports cognition and memory function (clarity).
- Ginkgo leaves contains antioxidants and flavonoids which are important to overall health.
- Ginkgo is especially significant to circulation and memory. Scientific research documents the ability of ginkgo to maintain peripheral circulation. It also provides supplemental nutrition to support the body's circulation.
- Ginkgo helps with memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.