- 13 Products in Ginseng
Ginseng has the unique ability to help the entire body.**
Ginseng is recognized worldwide for its ability to support physical performance.**
Ginseng helps to support immune function.**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
525 mg / 50 Capsules
100 mg / 60 Capsules
1000 mg / 50 Rapid Release Capsules
Currently on back order.
Please check back soon
Click here for other sizes
500 mg / 100 Tablets
250 mg / 50 Softgels
30 per Liquid
Reg. Price: $11.25
Over 35% OFF
Reg. Price: $14.29
500 mg / 100 Capsules
Reg. Price: $13.99
518 mg / 50 Vegi Caps
Reg. Price: $19.99
Ginseng refers to a sizeable group of low-growing, perennial herbs which typically grow in cooler climates. It is particularly common in the northern hemisphere especially in China, Korea, and Siberia.
For thousands of years the dried roots and rhizomes of ginseng have been regarded by the Chinese as a panacea. They believed its sweetly aromatic flavor possessed amazing properties. The Chinese believed ginseng was a tonic capable of increasing strength, multiplying blood volume, quieting the spirit, and giving wisdom. It was used for the nervous system, gastrointestinal system, and various health properties.
Most of the literature about ginseng identifies three main types Chinese (or Korean), American (or North American), and Siberian. However, some people argue that what is often called Siberian ginseng is not true ginseng. They point out it has different active components, and that its root is not fleshy as are other members of the ginseng family. Therefore it is now officially known as Eleuthero.
North American ginseng is native to the area stretching from Quebec and Manitoba to the Gulf of Mexico, while Chinese ginseng is native to northeastern China and Korea. Unfortunately, both species have been all but exterminated in the wild by aggressive commercial harvesting.
- Ginseng is known as an immune support herb.
- Ginseng is world famous for its ability to support vitality.
- Ginseng contains active constituents such as complex sugars that help to revitalize the whole body.
- American ginseng contains ginsenosides and flavonoids bioactive factors which play a role in well-being.
- American ginseng is beneficial for the metabolism of carbohydrates and sugars.
- While the Chinese have used Asian Ginseng for more than 2,000 years, they have also enjoyed the holistic qualities of American Ginseng since importing it starting in the 1700's.
- Ginseng contains complex sugars, amino acids, proteins, fatty acids and lipids. It offers minerals, vitamins (folic acid and niacin), alkaloids, and phenolic compounds.
- Ginseng also contains naturally occurring ginsenosides and flavonoids bioactive factors which play a role in well-being. Ginseng has the unique ability to revitalize and rejuvenate the entire body, and American ginseng supports sugar metabolism.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.