Herb Scented Oils: Oregano 100% Pure Essential Oil
supplements, skin care, vitamins, herbs, herbal products, minerals, body ,bath, homeopathy, aromatherapy, teas, health food, health books, sports fitness, weight, nutrition, beauty, beauty products, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin A&D, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, multi-vitamin, multi-vitamins, multiple vitamins, minerals, mineral, antioxidants, antioxidant, healing, ailments, ailment, Kava, St John''s Wort, wellness, preventative medicine, holistic, body building, body building supplements
Oregano 100% Pure Essential Oil at discount prices! Discover the health benefits of Oregano 100% Pure Essential Oil and more Herb Scented Oils
Oregano 100% Pure Essential Oil
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $12.99
Your order will be shipped via UPS ground if this product is purchased.
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
Aromatic Scent: Spicy, Sweet
Traditional Uses: Respiratory health, cleansing and purifying, and revitalizing.
History: Delight your senses with the total body purification of Oregano Oil. Punctuated by its strong, spicy, herbal aroma, Oregano is a cleansing, invigorating oil that can leave you feeling totally revitalized. Our Oregano Oil is steam distilled – steam is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
Plant Part: Whole Plant
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: Hungary
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Blends well with: Lavender, Rosemary, Bergamot, Chamomile, Cypress, Cedarwood, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
- Cool or Hot Compress for Respiratory and Circulation 5
- 1 quart hot or cool water
- 3 drops of Grapefruit Oil
- 2 drops Orange Oil
- 2 drops Pine Oil
- 1 drop Oregano Oil
- 1 drop Geranium Oil
- Mix the oils with water in a large bowl. You can choose hot or cool water depending on preference. Place part of a towel or other cloth in the water and allow it to soak for at least 5 minutes. Apply to the forehead, chest and/or back as needed.
- Inhalant for Respiratory, Cleansing and Purifying 5
- 8 drops Bergamot Oil
- 3 drops of Oregano Oil
- 4 drops Rosewood Oil
- 2 drops Black Pepper Oil
- 2 drops Eucalyptus Oil
- Add to a bowl of steaming water and inhale for five minutes. You can also inhale directly from the mixing bottle or after adding a few drops to a tissue.
- Some recipes may require the additional use of a carrier oil in order to dilute the potent effects of the active oils, or may require a larger amount of carrier oil than suggested depending on the individual. Feel free to adjust the recipes to suit your personal preference.
Awarded May 2011 from the Web's most trusted signal of high quality customer service.