- 9 Products in Inositol
Inositol is related to the B Vitamin complex
and is important for proper brain function.**
Inositol helps support energy metabolism.**
Inositol is essential for nerve function and healthy cell growth.**
Since it’s so critical for cell functioning, Inositol is vital for overall health.**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
14.6 oz Powder
Over 25% OFF
Reg. Price: $79.95
240 Vegi Caps
Reg. Price: $51.50
650 mg / 100 Coated Caplets
3 for $25.47
Only $8.49 each
5 for $33.95
Only $6.79 each
1000 mg / 90 Caplets
3 for $24.72
Only $8.24 each
5 for $32.95
Only $6.59 each
200 mg / 60 Vegi Caps
Over 35% OFF
Reg. Price: $25.99
510 mg / 120 Capsules
3 for $21.57
Only $7.19 each
5 for $28.75
Only $5.75 each
250 mg / 100 Tablets
3 for $18.42
Only $6.14 each
5 for $24.55
Only $4.91 each
1000 mg / 2 oz Powder
3 for $15.42
Only $5.14 each
5 for $20.55
Only $4.11 each
500 mg / 100 Capsules
Reg. Price: $14.49
Inositol is a water-soluble, sugary substance closely related to glucose. (In fact, it has the same chemical formula as glucose but a different arrangement of atoms.) Inositol is frequently grouped with the B vitamins and sometimes referred to as Vitamin B8 but technically it's not a vitamin because it can be synthesized in the body, and vitamins can't. Its correct classification is an essential eukaryotic metabolite.
Whatever you wish to call it, inositol participates in a lot of important processes. It helps form cell membranes, facilitate nerve transmissions, and transport fats around the body. One form of inositol inositol hexaniacinate has been used to support circulatory health because it releases niacin.
- Inositol is an essential component of cell membranes and plays an important role in healthy cell growth and function.
- Inositol is essential for nerve function.
- Inositol helps maintain energy metabolism.
- Inositol is a nutrient important for the proper functioning of the body.
- Inositol is considered a B-factor related to the B-complex vitamins.
- Inositol is a fundamental ingredient of cell membranes, and as such, it is important to the proper functioning of our nerves and muscles.
- It is essential for helping cells communicate with one another via a process called cell signaling. It helps form a cell's response to certain hormones and chemicals released as neurotransmitters.
- Inositol is involved with the breakdown of fats.
- Working in concert with choline, inositol helps metabolize fats and cholesterol in the liver.
- Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to be a factor in overall well-being.
Inositol is available from both plant and animal sources, including these foods:
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.