- 32 Products in MSM Products
Do joint concerns limit your activity? Puritan's Pride MSM supplies a vital ingredient that nourishes joints and helps to maintain healthy connective tissue.**
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a top ingredient in popular joint products.**
MSM promotes joint comfort and mobility.**
MSM is an important contributor to cartilage maintenance.**
MSM is an organic source of sulfur.
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
Reg. Price: $29.99
1500 mg / 120 Caplets
1000 mg / 120 Capsules
16 oz Liquid
500 mg / 120 Capsules
Currently on back order.
Please check back soon
Click here for other sizes
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulfur-rich compound found in grains, fruits, and vegetables which has recently gained popularity as a dietary supplement. In humans, it is found naturally in the blood and spinal fluid.
MSM is a white, odorless, water-soluble substance which is about one-third sulfur. As we learned earlier, sulfur compounds help build protein in the skin, hair, and muscles and it is also required for the synthesis of nucleic acids, proteins, and collagen.
While MSM has been used for joint health and comfort, more research is necessary to define what role it plays in this regard.
MSM does not tolerate high heat or dehydration well. No dietary requirement has been established for it, which may help explain its popularity as a supplement.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic source of sulfur, a mineral that is vital in the formation of collagen, connective tissue, and healthy joint cartilage.
- MSM supports the cellular components within joints.
- MSM contains the raw material you want to help support your joints so you can enjoy your most productive years.
- An organic source of sulfur, MSM supplies a vital ingredient that nourishes joints.
- MSM promotes joint mobility.
- MSM is an important contributor to cartilage maintenance.
- The naturally occurring sulfur content of MSM suggests it is an important contributor to long term health.
- MSM is believed to nourish hair and skin, form collagen, and promote gastrointestinal health.
- MSM (or MSM in combination with glucosamine sulfate) is helpful in supporting joint comfort and mobility.
- MSM may contribute to maintaining healthy cartilage by nourishing joints.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.