NEW! Organic Aromappeal - USDA
Stimulate your senses with the invigorating, uplifting allure of Cinnamon Leaf. Known for its distinctly spicy-sweet aroma.
- Traditional Uses: Purifying and cleansing, stimulating and invigorating, uplifting.
- History: Stimulate your senses with the invigorating, uplifting allure of Cinnamon Leaf. Known for its distinctly spicy-sweet aroma. Our Cinnamon Leaf Oil is steam distilled – steam is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Plant Part: Stem, Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Color: Clear light amber liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Spicy clove-like odor
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Lavender, Orange, Rosemary, and Sweet Orange
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.