NEW! Organic Aromappeal - USDA
Instantly recognizable, peppermint oil has a very potent minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation. Combine peppermint, lavender and a skin care oil for a soothing stomach-massage oil.
- Traditional Uses: Cooling and tantalizing.
- History: Refreshing and rejuvenating, Peppermint Oil can be particularly soothing when it’s rubbed all over your body.
- Botanical Name: Mentha x Piperita
- Plant Part: Leaves, Stems, and Buds
- Extraction Method: Obtained by steam distillation of the flowering plant.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Pale yellow to pale olive-green
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Grassy-Minty
- Strength of Aroma: Very Strong
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute Properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use in the sun.