NEW! Organic Aromappeal - USDA
One of the most appealing fragrances in all of aromatherapy is that of Sweet Orange Oil. Its cheerful, freshly sweet citrus scent will leave you feeling uplifted, revitalized and fully refreshed.
- Traditional Uses: Uplifting and revitalizing.
- History: One of the most appealing fragrances in all of aromatherapy is that of Sweet Orange Oil. Its cheerful, freshly sweet citrus scent will leave you feeling uplifted, revitalized and fully refreshed. Our Sweet Orange Oil is cold pressed – we carefully score, or zest, the peel of the Orange and collect the resulting oil, to assure you of an aromatherapy experience that’s natural and pure.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Plant Part: Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Color: Clear orange-yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Fresh, sweet orange odor & flavor
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Lavender, bergamot, rosewood, lemon, clary sage and cinnamon leaf.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.