Aromatherapy applications rely on the activating, vitalizing and energizing actions the aroma of eucalyptus inspires. An activating eucalyptus massage oil is effective for sore and aching muscles.
- Traditional Uses: Energizing, Clarifying, Purifying
- History: Eucalyptus has a powerfully woody, slightly sweet scent that can cultivate your senses and refresh your outlook. Rub Eucalyptus oil onto your temples to rejuvenate your mind, or enjoy its traditional uses for joint, respiratory and nasal health.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Plant Part: Tree Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Powerful
- Blends well with: Lavender, peppermint, rosewood, wintergreen, lemon, petitgrain, and spearmint.
- Caution: For
external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier
oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of