From the Manufacturer:
Peppermint oil has a very potent minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation.
- Traditional Uses: Cooling and Refreshing
- History: Rub Peppermint Oil onto your temples for a refreshing, rejuvenating lift, or enjoy its traditional uses for circulatory, digestive and nervous system health. Peppermint Oil can be particularly soothing when it’s rubbed all over your body.
- Botanical Name: Mentha x Piperita
- Plant Part: Leaves, Stems, & Buds
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled from freshly cut, partially dried plant tops
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Pale yellow to pale olive green
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Strong, grassy, minty
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, ravensara, rosemary, tea tree
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute Properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use in the sun.