From the Manufacturer:
Premium Quality Organic Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil, considered to be the best in the world.
- Traditional Uses: Therapeutic and soothing. Tea tree oil is an important therapeutic and cosmetic essential oil. Despite its less than beautiful fragrance it should figure prominently in any beginner or advanced aromatherapist's repertoire.
- History: For total body purification, go with the cleansing, invigorating power of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil has a strong, freshly pleasant aroma and has been traditionally used for skin care and immune health.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves & Stems
- Extraction Method: Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and branch tips
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Strong, powerful camphoraceous-cineolic
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood,
Rosemary and Thyme
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering
from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care
practitioner before use. Dilute Properly. May irritate skin. Not for
internal use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.