Greek-Style Loin Roast
- 1 3-pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Spicy Yogurt Sauce1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed coriander seed
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Place pork loin in large ziplock bag. Combine remaining ingredients except Spicy Yogurt Sauce; pour over pork in bag. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight. Remove pork from marinade, discard marinade. Place pork over drip pan on grill. Grill over indirect heat in covered grill until meat thermometer inserted reads 155 degrees F., about 1 to-1/2 hours. Let rest 10 minutes (internal temperature will rise slightly upon standing) before slicing thinly to serve. Serve with Spicy Yogurt Sauce.
- Spicy Yogurt Sauce:In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, garlic, coriander, onion and crushed red pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.