Grilled Herb Mustard Steaks
- 2 well-trimmed boneless beef top loin or rib eye steaks, cut 1 inch thick (approx. 1 pound)
- Herb Mustard2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- In glass measure, combine garlic and water; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir in remaining mustard ingredients; spread onto both sides of beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium ash-covered coals. Grill top loin steaks uncovered 16 to 18 minutes (rib eye steaks 12 to 14 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season steaks with salt, as desired. Carve steaks crosswise into thick slices.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.