Hot Cranberry Ginger Cider
- 2 cups naturally sweetened cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- 8–1/4-inch (0.5cm) slices fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 tsp orange zest (grated peel)
- Orange slices and whole cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine cranberry juice, apple cider, gingerroot and orange zest in a medium saucepan. Bring to a low boil and simmer 15 minutes. Serve warm garnished with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.