Lemon Butter Barramundi
- 4 barramundi fillets (skin on or off)
- 2 Tbs salted butter
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil, minced (or 3/4 tsp dry)
- FishRinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel. Spray fillets with canola or olive oil. Sauté the fillets on high heat for 3 minutes (skin side up). Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
- SauceGently sauté the garlic in butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil. Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
- Serve on a bed of lightly steamed young green beans and add chopped, fresh tomatoes for color.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.