Penne with Chicken and Artichokes
- 12 oz penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, or more to taste, minced
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, uncooked, cut up in 1-inch (2cm) pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, frozen
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta in rapidly boiling water until done. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Sauté garlic and onions for one minute.
- Add the cut up chicken pieces and cook until the chicken is done. Add broccoli, artichoke hearts, chicken broth and tabasco sauce.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer cooked pasta into skillet and toss to combine all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top and serve, straight from the pan.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.