- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup amaretto (almond flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
- butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tsp cinnamon-sugar
- 2 Tbs sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tsp shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine strawberries, 1/3-cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain, reserving juice for another use. Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes or until crisp. Cool on wire rack.
- To serve, arrange 8 tortilla wedges on a serving plate; top with about 1/3 cup strawberry mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.