Vegan Peach Cobbler Shake
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs peach preserves, preferably natural, no sugar added
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 2 Tbs graham cracker crumbs (vegan)
- 1 Tbs old fashioned oats
- 2-3 pecans (optional)
- maple syrup, sweeten to taste (optional)
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Top with soy-based whip cream and sprinkle with additional graham crackers and cinnamon. Garnish with a peach slice.
Nutrition Note: Whip cream and other optional ingredients are not included in the nutrition facts.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.