- 6 Products in Pycnogenol
Pycnogenol® helps guard against free radicals that can inhibit immune function.**
Pycnogenol® is considered a “super” antioxidant heart health and healthy circulation.**
Pycnogenol® supports and promotes joint health.**
Pycnogenol® supports eye health.**
Pycnogenol® supports skin health.**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
30 mg / 30 Capsules
3 for $27.57
Only $9.19 each
5 for $34.45
Only $6.89 each
3 for $73.17
Only $24.39 each
5 for $91.45
Only $18.29 each
60 mg / 60 Capsules
3 for $87.57
Only $29.19 each
5 for $109.45
Only $21.89 each
100 mg/30 mg / 30 Softgels
3 for $47.82
Only $15.94 each
5 for $63.75
Only $12.75 each
30 mg / 60 Capsules
3 for $47.97
Only $15.99 each
5 for $59.95
Only $11.99 each
60 mg / 30 Capsules
3 for $46.77
Only $15.59 each
5 for $58.45
Only $11.69 each
Pycnogenol (pick NAH juh nahl) is a patented extract of pine bark containing prostetcyanidins. Pycnogenol contains antioxidant compounds, and it could be considered a major nutritional breakthrough.
Proanthocyanidins are a group of condensed flavanols found naturally in plants such as cocoa, apples, cinnamon, grape seeds, and grape extract (see below). They are found in red wine (because of the grapes) which is what initially attracted news media attention to the link between red wine consumption and health-promoting flavonoids and the ability to fight cell-damaging free radicals.
Proanthocyanidins are one of the principal vasoactive polyphenols in red wine that may contribute to heart health and overall wellness.
- Pycnogenol is a concentrated source of proanthocyanidins and other biologically active components.
- Pycnogenol is made from the bark of the European coastal pine.
- Pycnogenol is a unique and powerful natural plant extract.
- Pycnogenol helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that can contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn can contribute to the premature aging of cells.
- Pycnogenol supports heart health/function.
- Pycnogenol supports circulatory health (or blood circulation).
- Pycnogenol supports joint function.
- Pycnogenol may support the immune system.
- Pycnogenol may offer natural support for the discomforts of PMS.
- Pycnogenol may support skin health by protecting against free radical damage
- Pycnogenol supports circulation in the legs.
- Pycnogenol supports eye health.
- Pycnogenol supports sugar metabolism.
- Pycnogenol helps maintain glucose levels already within a normal range.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.