- 13 Products in Soy Products
Soy is best known for its ability to help naturally with menopause
Important for prostate health in men.**
Promotes bone health and overall wellness, as well as heart health.**
Helps with menopause symptoms in areas like hot flashes, night sweats, mild mood changes and occasional sleeplessness.**
Provides nutritional support to women before, during and after their menopausal years.**
Above Statements not applicable to all products below
750 mg / 60 Capsules
520 mg / 100 Softgels
32 oz Powder
1200 mg / 100 Softgels
750 mg / 120 Capsules
500 mg/50 mg / 60 Softgels
1325 mg / 100 Softgels
400 mg / 100 Softgels
16 oz Powder
640 mg / 100 Tablets
2.4 lbs Powder
Reg. Price: $43.85
Unlike whey protein, soy protein comes from the soybean plant. After the hulls and fat are removed, soybeans are processed into one of three different kinds of protein-rich products: soy flour, soy concentrate, or soy isolate.
Soy flour is made by simply grinding the soybeans into fine powder. There are three types of flour:
- Natural (including all the fat carried in its natural oils)
- Defatted (with the oils removed)
- Lecithinated (in which the fatty substance lecithin is used as an emulsifier.) This process is common if the soy flour is headed for salad dressings, processed cheese, chocolate, etc.
Soy concentrate is made by removing some of the carbohydrates from soybeans after they have been de-hulled and de-fatted. The concentrate is a mixture of protein; the balance is defatted soy flour. The concentrate form retains most of the fiber in the original soybean.
Soy concentrate is commonly used as a nutritional ingredient in baked foods, breakfast cereals, and some meat products. It is also used sometimes in meat and poultry to increase water and fat retention, and to boost protein content.
Soy isolate is a highly purified soy protein with the highest protein content compared to other soy ingredients. It is produced from de-fatted soy flour with most of the non-protein components (fats and carbohydrates) removed. Soy isolates are primarily used to improve the texture of meat, increase protein content, and maximize moisture retention.
Soybean protein in the isolate form is often referred to a "complete protein" because it delivers all the essential amino acids for human nutrition. Soybean protein is also one of the least expensive sources of dietary protein.
- Soy is known as a natural source of phytonutrients.
- Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Soy isoflavones have been used for overall health.
- Soy is a rich, plant-based source of phytoestrogens.
- Soy protein isolate is a form of soy which involves removal of most fats and sugars and offers a higher concentration of protein compared to soy concentrate.
- Soy protein isolates contain all of the essential amino acids required from the diet.
- Soy isoflavones help support bone health.
- Soy isoflavones promote heart health.
- Soy isoflavones provide nutritional support during menopause.
- Soy isoflavones are a natural solution to help with menopausal symptoms.
- Soy isoflavones support prostate health.
The structure function claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.