Dried Apricots 10 oz Container | Dried Fruit Products| Puritan's Pride
dried apricots, Dried Apricots 10 oz Container, buy dried apricots online, buy dried apricots, dried fruit, dried apricots price, types of dried apricots, delicious dried apricots, setton farms dried fruit, dried apricots setton farms, healthy snacks, dried apricots, buy dried apricots online, buy dried apricots, dried fruit, dried apricots price, types of dried apricots, delicious dried apricots, setton farms dried fruit, dried apricots setton farms
Buy Dried Apricots 10 oz Container & other Dried Fruit. Rich in taste, these delicious dried apricots are one of the most popular of the dried fruits.
- Good Source of Fiber
- Satisfingly sweet, tart and chewy
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2 for $11.69
Reg. Price: $12.99
- More Information
- Label Information
- Health Notes
- Customer Reviews
The rich, vibrant flavor of these apricots makes them a terrific snack. These plump, moist apricots can be chopped up and added to trail mix, baked into your favorite cookies and used to add a sweet touch to favorite savory recipes.
Mixed Grain Pilaf with Dried Apricots and California Pistachios
Yields 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup amaranth
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup Basmati rice
- 1/4 cup millet
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt, plus extra to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup California pistachios, lightly toasted
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add amaranth, quinoa, rice and millet and stir 1 to 2 minutes until grains are coated and hot. Increase heat to high.
- Add apricots, 3/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, stock, and water - bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 25 minutes until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Add California pistachios and fluff with a fork to mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Recipe provided by Setton Farms