Vitamin D3 1000 Kosher
1000 IU / 90 Tablets / Item #019970
One of our most popular vitamins – now Kosher!
Vitamin D has been in the news a lot recently as researchers discover more reasons to make sure you’re getting enough of this valuable nutrient. Here at Puritan’s Pride, we want to be certain that everyone can get enough Vitamin D, so we’re providing a Kosher formula prepared under KOF-K Kosher Supervision. Puritan’s Pride uses only the D3 (cholecalciferol) form of Vitamin D, shown to be more potent and active than other available forms.** All Puritan’s Pride Vitamin D formulas are Vitamin D3-- a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2.** The benefits of Vitamin D3 run from supporting healthy bones to aiding the immune system.**
• D3 assists the body with calcium absorption – if calcium is not absorbed properly, bodily systems in need will take it from the bones.**
• D3 supports the immune system**
• D3 strengthens breast, colon and pancreas health**
• One of the primary natural sources of Vitamin D is the sun, so supplementation can be essential during winter, in northern climates, and during summer if you use sunscreen
• Vitamin D absorption declines with age
• Puritan’s Pride Kosher Vitamin D3 is free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, and dairy, as well as sugar, salt, and starch.
Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Puritan provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.