Pure Sweet Orange organic essential oil is cold pressed from oranges – a classic sweet Orange aroma.
- Traditional Uses: Uplifting, refreshing, cheering. Diffuse it to maintain a wholesome, positive-charged atmosphere. The familiar orange scent makes this one of the world's most popular oils and the heart of many floral blends. Gentle and clarifying nature cheers the heart and brightens the mood.
- History: The trees are cultivated in tropical regions worldwide. Enough varieties have been developed to warrant classification of this single species into 4 groups based on geographical ancestry and fruit characteristics.The groups are Mediterranean oranges, Spanish oranges, blood oranges, and navel oranges.
- Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Extraction Method: Obtained by cold expression of the peels of fruits.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Orange-yellow, dark orange, or olive-orange or occasionally brownish-orange
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Refreshing sweet citrus
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Other citruses and spices, also Neroli, Sandalwood, Geranium, Frankincense
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute Properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use in the sun.
About Puritan’s Pride
For more than 40 years, Puritan's Pride has helped families achieve a lifestyle of wellness. Our vitamins and supplements are made with care from the highest quality ingredients. They are tested or inspected as many as 15 times throughout the manufacturing process. That's why you can shop with confidence. We take pride in our products and helping customers feel their best.