From the Manufacturer:
This wild-crafted Rosemary has a wonderful depth of aroma, not sharp or medicinal, but bright, uplifting and almost sweet.
- Traditional Uses: Refreshing, cheering, cleansing, and invigorating
- History: Rub Rosemary Oil onto your temples for utter rejuvenation or enjoy its traditional uses for immune, nervous system, respiratory and sinus health. You may also want to try massaging Rosemary Oil into your hair and scalp for a soothing lift. Our Rosemary Oil is steam distilled – this assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Plant Part: Leaves & Stems
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the fresh flowering tops
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Woody-herbaceous, less tenacious
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute Properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use in the sun.
About Puritan’s Pride
For more than 40 years, Puritan's Pride has helped families achieve a lifestyle of wellness. Our vitamins and supplements are made with care from the highest quality ingredients. They are tested or inspected as many as 15 times throughout the manufacturing process. That's why you can shop with confidence. We take pride in our products and helping customers feel their best.