This spicy soup is waiting to satisfy your craving for heat!
Plus, it’s loaded with nutritious vegetables, herbs, and spices, and it will be ready to serve within 30 minutes.
- 1-pound chopped chicken breast
- 2 cans reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilis
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 16-ounce package frozen corn
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Organic 24 Herbs and Spices Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
Add all ingredients except for the lime juice to the pressure cooker pot and stir well. Close the lid of the pressure cooker until it is locked and program to the “Soup” setting. Let the soup cook until the timer goes off (time will vary based on the model of your pressure cooker but it will most likely take 20-30 minutes). After the timer goes off, let the steam release for 5 minutes. Add the lime juice, stir, and serve!
Tip: For a cheesy taste, sprinkle a little nutritional yeast on top before serving.