From the Manufacturer:
Avocado oil is a rich, skin-rejuvenating oil extracted from the creamy flesh of the ripe fruit. This oil is very high in oleic acid and is excellent for massage and general skin care.
Lavender Vanilla Avocado Lotion Bar
For a nourishing and skin softening homemade lotion bar, try this rich combination of avocado oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, lavender and vanilla.
- 1/4 cup beeswax beads or grated beeswax
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter, chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 24 drops Vanilla Precious Essentials
- 24 drops lavender essential oil
1. In a double boiler, heat the beeswax and cocoa butter until they melt. Stir until the solids are completely liquid.
2. Add the coconut oil and avocado oil, and mix well.
3. Remove from heat add the essential oils, then give the blend a final stir.
4. Pour into muffin tins lined with paper baking cups – or for one large bar, a small loaf pan. Place in the refrigerator (or freezer) until set.
Makes 2 muffin cup-sized bars