From the Manufacturer:
Sourced from non-GMO seeds (primarily soy), vegetable glycerin is the non-fatty component of vegetable oils. It is a clear, odorless liquid with powerful moisture-attracting properties and is a common ingredient used in formulating natural soaps, creams and lotions.
Soothing Hand Gel
- 1/8 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/8 cup water sweet almond oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerin 5249
- 1/2 teaspoon Renew Essential Oil Blend
- 29 drops 64004
- Mix together aloe vera gel, water and vegetable glycerin.
- Add sweet almond oil and Renew blend. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a 2-ounce mister bottle, cap and shake well.
Apply a dime-sized amount of gel to the palm of your hand. Rub hands until dry.
Recipe provided by Aura Cacia