One Formula, Eight B-Complex Vitamins
- B-1: For healthy nervous system function**
- B-2: For carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism**
- B-3: Promotes healthy circulation**
- B-5: For energy metabolism and nervous system health**
- B-6: Promotes heart & cardiovascular health**
- B-7: Helps support hair, skin and nail health**
- B-9: Supports formation of new cells**
- B-12: For energy metabolism and heart health**
Nature’s Origin 360 Balanced B supports whole-body vitality with high-potency B-Vitamins.**
B-Complex = Multiple Benefits
Each of the eight B-Vitamins performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning and is essential for health.**
How Does 360 Balanced B Work?
The B-Vitamin Complex is made up of several vitamins that work well together to support nervous system health.** B-Complex vitamins play additional roles in promoting cell growth, aiding in converting food into energy, and providing nourishment for the occasional stress of daily living.** Among its many health-promoting functions in the body, the B-Complex helps to:
- Maintain circulatory health and support heart health**
- Promote healthy levels of homocysteine already within a normal range**
- Encourage healthy DNA synthesis and renewal**
- Maintain healthy functions of the skin and gums**
Nature’s Origin 360 Balanced B is your one B-Complex supplement for advancing all of these health goals.**
Easier Absorption with Crystalline B-12
Vitamin B-12 may not be as readily absorbable as we age. In fact, the US Department of Health and Human Services Dietary Guidelines for Americans advise: “a substantial proportion of individuals ages 50 years and older may have reduced ability to absorb naturally occurring vitamin B-12. However, the crystalline form of the vitamin is well absorbed. Therefore, individuals ages 50 years and older are encouraged to include foods fortified with vitamin B-12, such as fortified cereals, or take dietary supplements.“ 360 Balanced B supplies this crystalline B-12 form.
Why Take Nature’s Origin 360 Balanced B?
Your body needs B-Vitamins, but is not capable of making them. Nature’s Origin 360 Balanced B is known as a B-100 complex supplement – it supplies across-the-board 100 mg or mcg B-Vitamin servings, with the exception of a 400 mcg folic acid serving. This presentation helps balance and simplify B-Complex nutrition. Nature’s Origin also taps pure, elemental B-vitamins found in food with a proprietary blend of alfalfa, watercress, parsley, soy lecithin and rice bran.
No Artificial Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.