To kick off Puritan’s Pride’s 50th Anniversary,
we’re awarding 50 Puritan’s Perks reward program
members with a Perks Points Pass
Login with your Puritan’s Perks registered account or join free in the cart
Place an order for your favorite vitamins and supplements
Check your emails to see if you won 10,000 Perks Points
*Valid 01/18/22 – 01/31/22. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states. See terms and conditions below for details
Official Rules for the Perks Points Pass 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Puritan’s Pride, Inc. (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on January 18, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January 31, 2023 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to the enter:
a. Make a Purchase: Place an order on our website while logged into your free Puritan’s Perks rewards program account during the Entry Period, and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you are not yet a Puritan’s Perks rewards program member, you can sign up on our website prior to placing your order to enter.
b. Enter for Free: Click here during the Entry Period, fill out the form, and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
c. For all Entries: You may enter once each day of the Entry Period. However, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day of the Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. The use of multiple email addresses or numbers, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Drawings: After each day of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received during the previous day, as follows:
a. Three (3) winners will be selected for each day between January 18 and January 23, 2023.
b. Four (4) winners will be selected each day between January 24 and January 31, 2023.
c. Entries received will not roll over into subsequent days. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received each day. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within two (2) business days of a drawing.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, and time permits, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
6. Prizes: Fifty (50) winners will receive a Perks Points Pass worth $50 (10,000 Puritan’s Perks Points). Each winner will receive a code that he/she can enter into his/her Puritan Perk’s account. If a winner is not already a Puritan Perks member, he/she will need to create an account for free in order to redeem the prize. Codes must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of issuance. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of posts; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
a. Arbitration: Any dispute, claim, or controversy relating in any way to this Sweepstakes (including interpretation or application of this section and questions of arbitrability), will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award all remedies (except for class, consolidated, or representative action remedies) to which a party is entitled under applicable law and which would otherwise be available in a court of law (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these Official Rules, as a court would. You and Sponsor each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted on an individual basis only, and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND THE COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
b. Arbitration Rules and Governing Law: The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
c. Process: As specified in the AAA’s rules, to begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a written Demand for Arbitration that describes your claim and the relief you seek to our registered agent at Corporation Service Company, 80 State Street, Albany, NY, 12207. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000, unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Sponsor will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration, unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
11. Winners: To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Puritan’s Pride, P.O. Box 9001, Oakdale, NY 11769. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period.
12. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Puritan’s Pride, Inc., 121 River Street, 9th Floor, Hoboken, New Jersey 07030