NEW! Organic Aromappeal - USDA
With its compelling lemon-like aroma, Our Citronella Oil will stimulate your senses, leaving you feeling cleansed and refreshed.
- Traditional Uses: Purifying and cleansing, stimulating and uplifting.
- History: With its compelling lemon-like aroma, Citronella Oil will stimulate your senses, leaving you feeling cleansed and refreshed. Our Citronella Oil is steam distilled – steam is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Plant Part: Fresh or Dried Grass
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: China
- Color: Light yellow to tan liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Fresh, lemony
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Pine.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.