NEW! Organic Aromappeal - USDA
The art of aromatherapy can be traced back to the great ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greece and Rome where essential oils were valued for their many uses. Tranquility and serenity, meditation, circulation, overall soothing and comforting – especially when used in massage.
- Traditional Uses: Tranquility and serenity, meditation, circulation, overall soothing and comforting – especially when used in massage.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: France
- Color: Clear pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Fresh Floral Character with camphoraceous undertones
- Strength of Aroma: Medium to Strong
- Blends well with: Bergamot, chamomile, citronella, clary sage, geranium, jasmine, lemon, orange, patchouli, pine, rosemary, rosewood and ylang ylang
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.