NEW! Organic Aromappeal - USDA
For total body purification, go with the cleansing, invigorating power of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil has a strong, freshly pleasant aroma.
- Traditional Uses: Purifying, uplifting, cleansing.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves and Stems
- Extraction Method: Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and branch tips.
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, camphoraceous
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood,
Rosemary and Thyme.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.