Indulge in aromatic paradise with the strong yet sweet essence of Geranium. Geranium has an uplifting scent that will invigorate your senses.
- Traditional Uses: Cleansing, purifying, and uplifting.
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
- Plant Part:
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Color: A light yellow to deep yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin to medium
- Note: Rosy, sweet
- Strength of Aroma: Medium-High
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lime, Neroli, Orange and Rosemary.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.